Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Over the hill to work


Sometimes I can't pass up photographing things I see when the camera is with me in the car. And it's nearly impossible to photograph while driving, so I typically just hold up the camera, point and click, and hope for the best.

This shot was taken on the way home from work last week as I was driving over the "No Stopping Any Time" hill that takes me to and from the freeway. I swear I would take public transportation to work if it didn't mean taking a train followed by changing bus lines three times. In the meantime, I'll endure the 25-minute reverse commute down 101 or 280, depending on mood, to San Jose.


The thin brown layer above the hills is smog.

1 Comments:

At 9/24/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pic even with the smog .. I am guilty of out the window photography myself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home