Monday, July 17, 2006

He who is incompetent

I try not to get too political but I can’t bite my tongue on this one.

Honestly, Bush (I have a difficult time labeling him President Bush) is creating one gigantic mess and the fact that he was reelected still baffles the mind. But back to the topic at hand, the
comments heard ‘round the world today that reinforce what most of us know: an idiot is supposedly in charge of the U.S. and rising to his level of incompetency, per what’s known as The Peter Principle.

“See the irony is that what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this s*** and it’s over,” Bush told Blair as he chewed on a buttered roll.

Bush’s comments accidentally caught on tape should be enough for even hardcore Republicans and those not interested in politics to understand how completely out of touch Bush is when it comes to… politics. I don’t believe he comprehends the history or background involved in what’s happening in the Middle East. You want peace? You have to get in there and talk to the other countries, being a phony only makes matters worse.

And let me be clear, I don't dislike the guy. I'm sure Bush would be fun to grab a beer with down at the local drinking hole after a long day. However, I strongly feel he's destroying the country and our relations with all other countries. He'd do well pursuing other career opportunities outside of politics. The sooner the better.

The U.S. cannot afford to wait for 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home